Licensing and Carrier Appointments
At Mark Wall & Company, we utilize a contracting vendor, SureLC, for contracting and appointments with the insurance carriers we work with. SureLC is a single repository that manages all aspects of your licensing & contracting needs by integrating with the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR). It provides you up-to-date licensing statuses for each state license you maintain, as well as up to date contracting status with your carrier partners.
You have two ways to complete the licensing and appointment process thru SureLC:
- Click here to download a paper contracting packet. Complete the materials and return the completed packet to us; we’ll enter the data for you. You will then be sent an e-mail with a link for you to verify that the data is correct, or
- Click here to register, and then enter, SureLC’s website; from the SureLC website, you can enter your data and upload the forms you need to become appointed.
Regardless of the method you choose, you will need the following items handy:
- Errors & Omissions Coverage- A copy of your Errors & Omissions (E&O) declarations page,
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training- A copy of proof of completion of AML training or, if you completed your AML Training thru NAILBA/LIMRA, your username and password for the NAILBA/LIMRA AML website,
- Void Check- a Void Check for Commissions EFT Authorization,
- “Yes” answers to Background Questions- if you have a “yes” answer to background questions, you’ll need to provide a detailed description of the event, consequences and dates of each event. A separate sheet can be provided and is encouraged.
- Long Term Care CE Certificate- If you are resident of, or plan to write LTC in, states requiring LTC CE Certification, please provide a copy of your certification,
- Annuity Training CE Certificate- . If you are resident of, or plan to write Annuity in, states requiring Annuity LTC CE Certification, please provide a copy of your certification.