What is the Life Insurance Dashboard?
Mark Wall & Company has partnered with ApplicInt to offer an online electronic Drop Ticket process for Term Insurance Sales. We call the system The Life Insurance Dashboard; it’s an easy, streamlined way to submit your term insurance that you’ll find will increase your efficiency and drive profitability.
View the quote results and select which carrier* you want to submit the order to.
Obtain basic information from your client (this can be done in person with a prospect or even via a telephone call with them) and click to submit the order.
You client will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours to complete an interview to include Medical History which will satisfy the requirements of a Part II Exam; the formal application is completed on your behalf during the interview.
At the end of the interview, depending on the carrier, your client will “sign” a formal Application for Insurance via either an e-signature or voice signature.
The case is then submitted to the Carrier.
If your prospect qualifies for Accelerated Underwriting, the case goes to issue.
If your client does not meet the criteria for Accelerated Underwriting and your prospect needs to have an Abbreviated Paramed Exam, Labs or Resting EKG, those requirements will be ordered for you.
Follow the case from submission to placement via the Case Status section of the Mark Wall & Company website.
*Available Carriers on the platform:
- American General,
- Banner Life (eligible for Accelerated Underwriting)
- Cincinnati Life,
- John Hancock (eligible for Accelerated Underwriting),
- Pacific Life (possible no Labs for ages 50-69 if routine annual exam by their PCP has been done within the past 18 months).
- Protective Life (eligible for Accelerated Underwriting),
- Prudential (eligible for Accelerated Underwriting),
- SBLI (No Labs required for ages 18 to 60 for death benefit between $100,000 and $500,000)
- United of Omaha (eligible for Accelerated Underwriting).